Tuesday 3 January 2012

THiS Is My LiFe now listen to me in 2020


I Think fairy tale will unite all human in this world . who ever you are  I think maybe you like cindrella , snow white , rapunzel , sleeping beauty, frog prince and what ever more . Right ? well in my mind I think I want create something story like that , something that can change the world and people would be fascinating read my book , I hope it so . Maybe it is just a dream? I dont care this maybe this cant be a reality but I really appreciate the author like Neil gaiman . He is my idol and I havent read his book yet but I still want to read his book ( because i dont have a buck to buy his book) , well I wish I can create some story and you all will buy my book . hahahahhahahha
NOTE :I hope people out there understand what I try to saying because some say i am a loser but maybe someday I will be a winner! If this happen and I died as a loser at least my soul is happy because I wrote this stuff.  I dont want kept this in my head anymore . I want share to you all. What I dreaming >
2020 still survive intelligence physical body good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment