Monday 14 January 2013

Cemetery is not a spooky place anymore

to me cemetery is wonderful place to hang out with friend, why? because in the cemetery we become more spiritual than other places in the world. Dead to me is spiritual , everybody in this world cannot avoid death because it is a part of our biologicAl life.

Where does we come from , which one is come first ? Birth or dead. Do you believe in incarnation, I do believe it because sometime in my dream I see my past life . Do you believe in karma, I say yes ! But how about you?

Do you ever dream about suicide and how to do it ? I give one simple advice ,

DONT DO THAT!

you can choose alternate choice , how about go to nearest cemetery then sleep for a day in that place and then write into a journal and write your experiences! Share those experience with your family and friend. Dont have any friend ?? gOOd !! share it with your God!

No comments:

Post a Comment