Monday 12 December 2011

conflicted

Adam Jackson: Hey, can I ask you a question?
Dr. Spencer Reid: Yeah.
Adam Jackson: Um... you've seen bad stuff right?
Dr. Spencer Reid: I have. Yeah.
Adam Jackson: How long before you can close your eyes without it being there?
Dr. Spencer Reid: [long pause] I'm afraid I still don't know. Adam Jackson: We've been friends since I was just a kid. Dr. Spencer Reid: Are you lovers?
Adam Jackson: [scoffs] No.
Dr. Spencer Reid: Well then why does she pay for everything you have?
Adam Jackson: It's not like it's a hand out. I'm working at the hotel so I can pay her back.
Dr. Spencer Reid: Does she pay for the drugs also?
Adam Jackson: I - I told you, I get migraines.
Dr. Spencer Reid: So, take a prescription.
Adam Jackson: I thought you were different.
Dr. Spencer Reid: What does that mean?
Dr. Spencer Reid: Stephen King once said- "Monsters are real. Ghosts are real, too. They live inside us and sometimes, they win."

2 comments:

  1. I like stephen king,,,he the good director what im going to say he makes ghost movie right,,,thats true what im know about him is....eeemmmmmmm director of the mj video clip ghost,,,,IS THIS SCARY,,,,, i like it good.....

    ReplyDelete